We’re now just 2 weeks away from a full weekend of science hacking!
The Science Hack Day SF organizing team is hard at work nailing down last minute details. This week, we’re on the hunt for fun prizes for our 6 competition categories. Interested in donating a cool prize for a great science hack or sponsoring multiple prizes? Get in touch!
A huge thanks goes out to our awesome sponsors so far:
• Institute For The Future has graciously donated their office as the venue for our weekend of science hacking!
• Amazon Web Services is donating $25 coupons to each attendee to help provide server space and storage for science hacks.
• Hot Studio is helping sponsor the weekend and a “best design” competition category, highlighting the significance of design in science.
• Yahoo! Developer Network is helping sponsor the weekend and will be at the event to help various teams/hacks.
• swissnex san francisco is sponsoring the after party – when hacking concludes and demos begin, we’ll be breaking out snacks and drinks to kickback from an intense weekend!
• TechShop is providing a bunch of great tools for everyone to use during the weekend – they’re also sponsoring some great prizes: a 1 month membership and 3 class coupons to TechShop!
• Mendeley is helping sponsor the weekend and a Mendeley API competition category.
• Pasta Q is sponsoring Saturday night’s dinner for all attendees!
See everyone in 2 weeks!