GitHub, 88 Colin P Kelly Jr. Street, San Francisco CA 94107
GitHub is ADA compliant.
- Public Transit: GitHub is a 10-minute walk from the Caltrain/Muni station at 4th & King; an 18-minute walk from Montgomery St. BART station.
- Bike Parking: There is a bike rack inside GitHub.
- Car Parking: If you’re needing to park from Saturday through to Sunday, we recommend using the SFMTA Moscone Center Garage, located at 255 3rd Street (a 15 min. walk from GitHub). They allow overnight parking (though the garage is closed from 2:30am-9am on Sunday morning). The daily maximum is $29, so you may want to carpool (coordinate with others on carpooling here).
October 19-20, 2019
Saturday, October 19
- 9am: Check-in & Breakfast
- Breakfast: Yogurt Parfait Bar, Vegan Breakfast Burrito, and Bagels and Cream Cheese. All gluten-free except the Vegan Breakfast Burrito and Bagels.
- 10am: Welcome & Intro
- 10:45am: Lightning Talks, First Session
- Machine learning tools for science data
- Earth Data 101
- Sensing 3D Sound Fields for Science and Art
- 11:05am: Lightning Talks, Second Session
- How to jumpstart ideas and prototyping
- Building Microfluidics Devices Outside Cleanrooms
- Lost in Space
- 11:25am: Lightning Talks, Third Session
- Programmable Air: Pneumatics for Arduino
- Brain-Body-Machine Interfaces
- Particle physics open data and education
- 11:45am: Lightning Pitches (anyone can pitch!) @ Main Stage
- 12:30pm: Lunch
- Lunch: Tamales! Vegetarian, Vegan, Chicken and Pork (all gluten-free)
- 6pm: Dinner
- Dinner: Chicken Curry, Lamb Curry, Chana Masala (vegan), Rice, Naan, Kheer, Gulab Jamun. All gluten-free except the Naan and Gulab Jamun.
- 9pm: Doors locked (leave anytime, but no re-entry until 9am)
- 10pm: Telescope viewing & musical performance on the roof!
- Late night: Optional sleepover (18+ only)
Sunday, October 20
- 9am: Doors open & Breakfast & Movie
- Breakfast: Waffles made-to-order! Vegan/Gluten-free: Fruit with Granola and Almond Milk.
- Movie: Apollo 11 (2019 documentary)
- 12:30pm: Lunch
- Chicken Sandwiches (gluten-free option available), Turkey Sandwiches, Ham Sandwiches, Veggie Sandwiches (Gluten-free and Vegan option available), Mixed Green Salad (vegan and gluten-free)
- 1pm: Hacking ends. Hacks need to be entered online no later than 1pm!
- 13:37: Hack demos begin! 2 minutes for each team to present.
- 4pm: Winning teams award ceremony